BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Untitled... Speechless 2/17/07

So... this was my first attempt at poetry! I hope that you like it. I was inspired to put this up because of a convo I had with my blogtv fam... and it took me to a place. A special person was my muse for this as well as 50% of my other pieces... but anyway... tell me what you think!


I want to start out with poetry of my own words...
The thought of me actually erecting words to translate to you
precisely what I feel in my heart and from the depths of my soul...
that's hard to do that when it comes to you.

From choirmates.. to best friends... to lovers...
something that I thought was so subliminal from the reality of my life.
Little did I know that God loves me so much
that he gave me the one thing that my heart was longing for...
that one desire is EDF...

At first the slightest thing became the biggest thing
from wanting to be in your company...
Engulfed in your presence was a good love feeling
but it was also a feeling of congestion and suffocation...

Never was that my intention...
but a girl as lucky as I...
always wants her good luck charm around.

To ~~~~~Breathe~~~~~ was all you wanted
no love lost...
Growing in love with the pursuit of happiness with you,
I took the chance to ~~~~~~Breathe~~~~~~
scared that it would inflict our relationship...
for it to become the best sacrifice I ever made...
It made our love grow!

Five months later... life with you is so much greater...
greater than I could ever imagine.
A love soo extraordinary...
a new beauty it has given to me...
that it illuminates from the trenches of my soul.


Missing you teases me, yet it's healthy... (God I miss my Pooh...)
The sound of your ringer titillates me... (He's calling!)
Seeing you makes me grateful to have you... (That's all mine...)
Holding you melts my heart as we harmonize together...

Our conversation is my favorite song...
For music is a language that everyone can understand...
But when it comes to you and I...
Music is our personal language... our communication...
that no one understands but us...


© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009


~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

0 comments: