BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Held... by 4 arms... 1/23/2009

How does the heart have room to hold so much?
How does the mind conceive the thought of forgiveness when wronged?
Why isn't love already planned out for you so you won't be blessed with the burden to find the golden ticket?
The feeling of being held by the strong arms of a man can say so much to a woman's body...
The sincerity and strength that he puts into bringing me close to him...
The way his arms hold me say...
I'm sorry, I fucked up...
I miss you terribly...
Can I have your blessin' to be let back in your succulent sweet graces?
The flex of his chocolate muscles say I miss your touch and they melt to my curvaceous frame...
I didn't know that arms could say so much so silently...
My body's response sings his name...
I missed you too....
But I'm so scared...
Don't want to be fucked over again...
But you do something to me...
Why are you arms saying everything that I want to hear?
and... Why are your arms not the only ones my body has had a conversation with?
I feel another conversation coming before me...
These arms are so familiar...
When his arms around me they sing me a lullaby...
My body's reply is it's own lovely melody to match his lullaby of limbs...
We make a song that is as beautiful as that of Roberta and Donny...
But the song is only for a couple minutes...
This song has been sung for so long... but it's always had a different tune...
His arms have sung songs of...
I missed you...
I'm unsure...
I love you with the life of me...
But?...
Goodbye...
Welcome Back...
I guess?...
I want to... but I can't...
One conversation is held from the rear...
One conversation is embraced in front...
Held... by 4 arms...?
Two arms that hold me in the front aren't the same that hold me from the rear?
Held... by 4 arms...?
The two from the front are of a soft sweet caramel complexion with a healthy tone...
The two from the rear are of a dark chocolate complexion with scars that tell a story...
These arms...
I know them...
But they have never held me at the same time...
So why are they now?
Damn... Held... by 4 arms...


© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

3 comments:

Roc said...

Two?? Four?? Two? Four??

Okay... I admit it..

I'm confused.... :(

BeyondBeautiful... said...

two different men...

. said...

deep...very...deep...iReally loved it...