BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

creamy nightmare... 3/24/2009

nothing jumped! i wasn't moved at all... it was like looking at a stranger.
i have been released from your death grip...
the grip i unfortunately put on my self!
the quest for self-gratification and lust is a pleasing, yet horrible journey...
and for those called according to HIS purpose, we reap what we sow.
but GOD forgives...

i am the one who has a problem forgiving myself...
until the day nothing inside me moved at the sight of him.
i was stand bold on GOD given strength... cause i'm not gonna lie...
this man's dick is a powerful tool ya'll and sex makes it even better.
knowing better i took on something, a trait unlike me, and entangled myself in a web of lust and past love with him.
this man makes my rivers flow like a broken dam... repeatedly... over and over again, until i am weak and in need of sleep.

in the morning... before class...

in the afternoon... before work...

at night before dinner... and after my nightly shower...

then we do it all again tomorrow.

but that was before the break-up... now we're sneaking around and all we have is the phone.
a part of me wants to see you...
most of me just wants to fuck you.

self-gratification and lust are temporary feelings... never fulfilling...
but i settled for it... for the satisfaction of making you cum more than once.

i've matured as a lover... thanks for that much...
thanks for sending me to the clinic and scarring me to death...
it made me wise up!
i never knew dick could make you go crazy....

this relationship was a dream...
a creamy nightmare!... that i never want to re-live again!

© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009


~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

2 comments:

GoldenMoments10 said...

wow this was really erotic but i can relate! i luvd it!

Tawana said...

I can totally relate Avie! It can makes us go crazy believe me!