BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Look Up... feat. feelingmyself

Hey ya'll... I just want to start of by saying... I am feeling myself today! Contrary to popular belief... this isn't an everyday occurrence. I decided to try something new! So, for those who know me... know that I hate doing my hair and I avoid it as much as fiscally possible. Well do to the current state of my wallet and bank account... I am forced to do it myself. So this morning I had to wash it... but I so didn't want to pull out the irons! So... I decided to embrace the 1/3 of me that is indian (buckhead indian... rieglwood, nc) and do the wet and wavy.

Here it is.......and the more it dried... the more beautiful it became. Ok... that's enough... I get like that at times. :) (i had to do it... today was a feel good day!)

So... today I heard from my swain today and we were talking about how God has made a way, when there seems like there isn't one. We are the same yet so different... I try to check the "10 year" forcast of my life... while he on the other hand worries about himself fiscally.

So I sent him some scriputure from Matthew 6: 25-34 that talks about not worrying. If you have time and this is a struggle for you get into this scripture. It will bring things to light for you and if your anything like me... BOOKMARK IT you will need a refresher... especially when drop dead broke!

I just want to say is... that look up to the most high when things look dim, slim, and trim! Your bank account may be looking really bare, but know that God's bank account runneth over and he's got your back! Someone significant in your life maybe acting up... know that God's got it all in control!

But my favorite is (my personal testimony... some may share this): WHEN RIGHT SEEMS TO GET YOU NOWHERE... AND WRONG SEEMS TO GET THOSE WHO ENDULGE IN IT ANY AND EVERYTHING THEY WANT AND NEED! THEY SEEM TO HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER AND EVERYTHINGS WORKING OUR FOR THEM.... remember that...THE RACE ISN'T GIVEN TO THE SWIFT OR TO THE STRONG BUT TO THOSE WHO ENDURE TO THE END!

I had to learn to stop looking at others situations... you don't know their story. You don't know what happened to get them to where they are. You have to trust in God for yourself and let him bless you according to his will and the path he has predestined for you.

Know that he's there... God never leads you where his grace and mercy can't keep you! He has a plan for everything! We just have to trust him! I am learning more and more to trust him daily... and he reveals that he has it all in control in many different ways... and today he sent it through my swain.

Prayer works! If you don't believe it... I dare you to try!


~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon





0 comments: