BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CagedBird... 6/15/2009

You ever been set free?
... But opted to stay captive.
The cage has open to let you fly free...
But the cage you have been confined to is your home.
I feel that "home" is where I belong.
You've open the door to let me fly free...
I flew out...
... But I always fly back in.
I've explored other places but nothing compares to home.
I almost moved in somewhere else...
... But everywhere else requires a pre-term lease.
But at home is where I'm free.
I'm just me.
No lip gloss, no new doo, no research required.
I can kick my shoes off, wrap my hair, and put on my cami and spanky shorts...
Your house or my house...
Home is where you are and that's where I belong.
Nowhere else suits me or compliments me as well.
So I will leave the cage door open while I'm waiting for you to comeback and make it home once again.
But while I'm waiting I will fly out from time to time, but I will always fly back in...

© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

0 comments: