BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Questions Pt: I! Re: Just Some Girl Talk... about what else... MEN!

from.... prettygirldelores
via: facebook

I agree with your new blog. I have been working overtime for a situation that has a friend title too. I love it. Keep them coming.I have one question about your thoughts on a topic. what are your thoughts on playing the same role for several years?

ok prettygirldelores this is what i think...

Honestly... I am really on the fence about playing the same role. Like I said in my blog... I have been in a emotional rollercoaster with... we will call him my "swain" for 5 years. The 1st year and 1/2 I chased him. Showing up where he was... showing up at his room unannounced... just finding any and every opportunity to be in his space... anyway I could. Then we went through the whole sneaking around... until it became obvious thing for about 6 months. We finally started dating and we stayed together for 8 months. Since then I have been a number of different things to this man...

... I played so many different roles because I couldn't conceive the thought of letting him go. I put a lot of this on myself because I was willing to accept whatever just to be with him (omg... that is the first time I have admitted that). But during all of this, because I didn't recognize my roll... I played myself and got caught up in some drama that really had nothing to do with me. But because in my mind we were more than what we were I got all bent out of shape and selfish... and made myself the victim to only end up looking stupid.

But I said that to say that we play the same role (in your case)... or many roles for the one we love (I am assuming that you love him... cause I don't think that you would stick it out for three years if you didn't) because the ultimate goal is to win his love completely and to gain the affection and title that we have been dreaming about since this rendezvous began. We also find ourselves in these positions because we have "colored" with this man (If you don't know what "coloring" is... watch sex in the city movie! (thanks komplexty86) it means to have sex)! When we engage in "coloring" with a man... whether it starts out as no strings attached or not... we end up getting in our feelings. ...and if you have feelings for this man it 2x as bad! It's called the power of the penis. Sad but true... it holds a lot of power!


The penis is a powerful tool... but we have power too! Now, I'm definitely trying to learn exactly how to tap into that power. But I know that we can began to take that power back by not settling for whatever we are given. We have to set standards and abide by them (I AM PREACHING TO MYSELF HERE... not just to you). So
prettygirldelores, set some standards for yourself and stick to your guns and if your friend can't get with that then tell him... "I throw them... you kick em'... ROCKS! Tell him to kick rocks because you deserve better and you can't continue to settle for less! He's got to get it together or get lost!


I feel like I have rambled on and on but I hope I was of some assistance.
If you have any more questions or comments PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! This was fun and I enjoy interacting with my readers! If anyone else has any input, advice, comments, or more questions for me or prettygirldelores please comment below or hit me up at aviebabie2008@yahoo.com and I will hit you back as soon as possible! Love ya!

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

3 comments:

David B. said...

Avi this post was amazing! It was so Real and Straight from the Heart. You are becoming one of my favorite people. When my blog gets started I'm so thinking about Interviewing you! Love ya my twitter Family Member!

###### said...

hey..target has it going on..glad you liked the bird stuff...send me pics! i would love to see and will be here to help when you get your apartment.

tam

lacourtneysetzer said...

You really spoke from your heart and your word usage of coloring was great. I love that movie. I would love to see more blogs from you. I would encourage you to keep speaking from your heart.