BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

Go Green...

sitting in my room...
looking @ the wind blow from my window
look at the trees...
you ever notice how they sway?
they move to whatever God's rhythm is that day.
they recognize that it's his will...
and none of their own.
the way the limbs submit to his will is amazing!
their submissiveness is involuntary...
and i want to be just like the trees.
with my roots soaking up all knowledge of his glory...
my trunk standing firm in my faith... strong and never wavering!
my crown focused on him...
and my leaves... representing my life... you can look at me and tell that he lives in me.
just like the branches... going with God's flow.
no questions asked...
i guess that would make things easier...
i got a message in the wind...
submit to his will and submit to his way.

© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

0 comments: