BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Bestest Birthday Ever...

This birthday was absolutely everything!!! I had a great time in my beloved Salisbury with the greatest friends in the world (except my friends that are in Wilmington... :)miss you!)! I won't go day for day... or detail for detail cause I feel like I've said it 1,000 times over, but... I haven't had this much fun or been this excited in a long time.

... i just had to show you how fabulous I looked...

All I have to say is "Back they didn't want me... Now I'm hot they all on me!" Lol... I truly believe that when someone is out of sight, they are out of mind... until you see them again!

So for one... I pulled out an old coloring book and started coloring this weekend. Lol... it was fun, great, and sporadic! Not to mention that this coloring book is becoming more appealing now a days... it's still not all in the lines though. I said that I wouldn't color in this certain coloring book anymore ... but this night... I used every crayon in the box!

Now this next situation... I'm not exactly sure how to feel about it. It's this certain vintage mister that is feeling me. Now your probably thinking how vintage... let's say 20 years my senior. Hmm... what to do with that? Nothing more to say about this one... you know you will know if something becomes of this. But it probably won't because...

...He's back! We will refer to him as "the type"... cause he's what I want to have as a husband. There are some areas the type could work on but aside from that he's got it. He is the first man I have came in contact (for lack of a better word) with that I could see replacing the irreplaceable. We have been in contact for a couple of months now, but I ended up having to back up because he had more interest else where with a vintage madam. Well her aging beauty became too much to handle as we had first discovered from the beginning and now she's up for auctioning. See being a woman... secure in who an what you are... you can let em' go and if they come back then that's who you know. So, from me and the type's conversation... we might give this thing one more try. Stay tuned...

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace...
Avi'Qon

0 comments: