BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 10, 2009

My dreams in black and white...

...the block that raised me... a community that embraced me... that my family uplifted through service to it's community... civically and spiritually. her name was alice... his name was james... we are the spicers... and i am the 1st greatgrand... i have the greatest responsibility.

... so lately my greatgrandma has been visiting me in my dreams... what is she trying to tell me?




...this is the house that i grew up in until i was 15 years old. this house has nurtured 3 generations ...
i think that i am still having a hard time with the fact that my family no longer owns this home. i know that it's just a house and that it is the people in it who make it a home... but it's my family's history. my grandma and her brothers, sisters, cousins... grew up in this house. my mother, her brother & sister, cousins... nurtured here. me, my mother, & my sister... lived here... grew up here! my memories are endless. but no one will ever understand because i was the only one that was there until the end. i saw it all and i know the story.

this house is my dream... i've been dreaming since it was stolen... from the hands it nurtured... and the soul of it was sold for something that was tangibly intangible.
this house is my dream... and one day my dream will come true...



this block... those trees in front of my dream... they tell the story of my family and my childhood...




she is telling me ...i'm the 1st greatgrand... i have the greatest responsibility... i have to get the dream back.


it may seem simple to you... but it's everything to me!

~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace...
Avi'Qon

1 comments:

lacourtneysetzer said...

I love this blog as well. I hope and pray that you get back your dream. Keep them coming.