BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

stuck up... ok! (randomness)

i have a standard... i can't deviate from that... as much as i want to sometime. call me stuck up... it will benefit me in the long run. i'm "wifey material" and i will never give that status up for no man. i want long term... something that will become permanent... not a short term relationship or a temporary fix (no matter how good they feel). i'm me.

i felt like someones piece today... i don't like how that feels and it was a reminder of why i hold the standards that i do. as much as i like you... i can't let them go. and i don't think having a sexual relationship is going to make you want me the way i think i want you. so... hmm. i want to be a wife... i want to be a mother. i want a man... someone who wants to love me flaws and all, grow in God. that's what i want.

now i'm not perfect... i fall to the power of the penis sometimes... but it's not often and i continue to work on my control because i get weak from time to time. what to do... what to do? i can't win for loosing.

guys what do you want? you want a wife or a hoe? a girlfriend or a fuckbuddie? which one is more appealing? it seems like the hoes always stay on top!!! i'm so fustrated!


~Thanks for reading...and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so with you. I am perplexed by the male process of wifey, ride or dye chick, and jumpoff. They might have all three but which one is important is perplexing. I wanna know the male response to this blog. Keep it up girlie.