BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

definition of alone...

alone:
5'4" brown eyes, short black & brown hair...
beautiful, full size 18 queen with a bsw degree from lc.
employed full time with no kids...
fresh out of the womb of education...
birthed into the world of her own.
musically inclined... lover of God...
non-judgmental and justly open minded.
a lady in the streets... ...well you know the rest.
classy and sassy... full and fabulous... preppy... flip flop fashionista.
social butterfly waiting for take off...
looking for a partner to fly side by side.
alone: the definition is me...


© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009



~Thanks for reading...and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda fit this definition. I am taller but this overall sums me up. Keep them coming.