BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blessings from different directions...

You ever think that you have your plan set in motion.... and even though the way may seem blurry, you have faith that you will make it. Then God throws (what I would like to call) a "divine monkey wrench" in your plans.

So, I was supposed to move in with some friends this weekend back in Salisbury... but then God sent a blessing my way. I got a job opportunity, back home in Wilmington, NC. Now I know that this is the place I always said that I never wanted to end up... but lately (prior to this opportunity) I have had a different perspective on that whole situation.

So... the thought of living in Wilmington is not bad anymore. I can handle it... and it's better than once perceived. Wilmington always represented failure to me. The notion was that if I moved back to Wilmington, after graduating from college= failure. But I see different now... failure depends on the person and their efforts towards their success. So, I know that now matter where I am... I will be successful.

All of my family is very excited at the possibility of me moving back home... I guess I am too. I'm not sad or disappointed... that's for sure.

I thank God for the friends that I have in my life. My Domi... she's the best. She is a true friend. She completely understands my situation... and wished me the best. She was a little upset at first... who could blame her? But she understands, you can't just let a potentially fantastic opportunity pass you by. Thanks girl!

Well... stay tuned you guys. I will keep you updated!


~Thanks for reading...and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon






0 comments: