BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

times a wastin'?

did i waste my time? ...or did i do the right thing by trusting love, having faith in the one i love, and fighting against the odds? oh... it all feels "blah" right now cause... i'm alone. now i truly believe that there's a difference between alone and lonely. i'm not going to lie... sometimes i'm lonely. but i can't ponder on it because what will be will be. i just wish sometimes it was with a significant other.

now i know my blogs are all about loving someone or my chronicles of hopeless attempts at love. but that's not all that consumes me... it's just something that I have to vent about.

how do you give up fully... when your heart won't let you?

i don't know why i'm holding on... i love him like i have loved no other. but now i feel like maybe our destiny is just friendship... friendship?

now don't get me wrong... i have no regrets. i just wish i would have gotten my happily ever after.


~Thanks for reading...and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Courtney. I am glad that you found a decision to your situation. Good Luck on your future endeavors.