BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

my addiction...

addicted to you...
out of sight... out of mind... only works for so long.
your my hearts addiction...
like a crackhead to a rock...
i'll give you everything i got.
6 weeks clean, now i'm back at this thing...
been on my mind since i touched stream.
your smile is the strap i tie around my arm...
the melody of your heartbeat is the thump of my finger as i search for a vein...
thoughts of you serve as my conscious as i prepare to inject you into my bloodstream.
the feel of your touch, the taste of your kiss, and the aftershock of your love making is the poison that i inject and give permission to attack my body.
how do i beat this addiction?
it makes me feel like i can fly...
sometimes it makes me feel like i could sink to the bottom of the sea.
but i love it fiercely...
like lauren... "when it hurts so bad, why'ds it feel soo good?"

© the thoughts and feelings of graham, 2009


~Thanks for reading... and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right side above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.
Love & Peace... Avi'Qon

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I have a love addiction too. LOL