BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 4, 2009

a moment of vulnerability...

ok members of the land of "complex serenity" and friends... allow me to be an open book today. i feel the need to be vulnerable and express how i am feeling.

for those of you who aren't in to the floacist.. marsha ambrosious' mixtape... track #10 some type of way... please get into her cause that song describes my emotions right now. now i'm not freakin' out crying or anything but i just feel some type of way.

i went against my word... i wanted to make him work for it... the feeling hit me and i initiated the call. it was good... it's always good... but it's only temporary and now i am feeling the error of my ways.

ugh... why did i do it? i really liked him. i wanted more out of this... i should have kept my "piece." when the feeling hits you... it hits you... lord work with me... i'm still learning how to die to my flesh... and sex is definitely a weakness.

i am delivered... or at least i am claming my deliverance... therefore i confess my sins publicly.

i gotta stay away from what i will call "chocolate milk"... it truly makes my knees buckle.
but i think he has made the decision for me since i haven't heard from him.

i must admit he had me blindsided cause he came rapped in the total package... but no matter how he's delivered... a nigga is a nigga.

but i can't blame him for how i feel... it was a concious decision that i made... i must deal with my decisions accordingly... but along with that comes conviction and that never feels good.

you live... you learn... then you hold your "piece."


~Thanks for reading...and if you haven't clicked that follow button on the right above my loyal community, please do and join the land of Complex Serenity.

Love & Peace... Avi'Qon


0 comments: