BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 18, 2011

just my rant...

my dial doesn't adjust to your feelings...
my color doesn't change with your mood.
i'm not a bag of beans that you can punch to let out your anger.
yes, i'm there when your happy...
i console you when your sad...
i calm you when your mad...
but i am not your mood meter..
your mood ring...
or your punching bag.
don't take out your shit on me!

men why does your woman end up being the one you take it all out on...then you can get on the phone and talk to everyone else like you've had the best day? i really want to know... i've experienced this in a number of relationships and i can't figure this out for the life of me.

you're scared to loose that friend so you put on a parade for them... but when it comes to your significant other you think of them as your commode... open to take in all your shit, then flush it and act like we're the happiest bitch in the world cause we're with you! give me a break! if there is one thing i'm sick of when it comes to men it's this.

0 comments: