BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

drain the pain...

have you ever hurt so bad
that you cry almost everyday?
trying to drain the pain.
my baby is gone...
my boyfriend is away...
now i'm all alone.
it's so hard out here with no one to lean on.
no one to hug me when i'm sad...
no one to share a laugh...
there are lots of people around but none of them are you.
i try to smile...
then something happens and places a frown.
all i have is the ring of the phone...
hoping its you...
or hoping its a job.
i want to believe that Gods got me...
but my faith is holding on by a string.
i need things to be fixed...
i need things to be better than they were before.
when will i stop crying...
i don't want to hurt anymore.
crying and crying...
every tear represents something i'm feeling.
all the weight that is on my back.
everyday something new...
i can't keep track.
the pain i feel i can't describe...
i hope my tears will drain it out
until God decides to let me out.

0 comments: